Monday, June 7, 2010

Feeling content and fresh starts

Today I am feeling content and feel that I have fresh starts.  My eating has been in control over the past few days and I am down about 6 pounds.  I am feeling like I can stay on track for tomorrow (I only look one day at a time!)

I spent the day in New York City doing what one of the things I love doing on a late spring day.  Grabbing a light lunch and sitting in Bryant Park, knitting and people watching.  The entire cast was on today!  It was so incredibly relaxing!  This after spending one of the best night's sleep I have had in two months at the Palace Hotel on Madison Avenue.  Had a successful day at work and feel like I have options for growing my social life.  It is good to be me today.  (I have to take notice of the positive when it comes!)

I am leaving for Spain in less than 48 hours.  It should be a great trip, but this also means that when I get home I will be nonstop between kids and work until the end of the month.  I better take my sleep while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment