Monday, August 9, 2010

There's no moss on a rolling stone

I amazed that everytime I think I have got to a resting point in all the change known as my life, I realize that there is still so much going on.  I try to take a reflective break every once in a while just to enjoy all that is happening, to get perspective and to recharge. 

This past week, I have been on vacation with the kids.  We had a great week.  We went to water country, to PTown for a few days, hung out at the pool, did family bike rides and more.  We laughed alot, ate good food and everyone got some special time.  It was a great week.  We really had some good times that will be memories that are cherised. 

In the midst of all this, I realized that I still have many difficult choices that need to be made and some rough seas ahead.  There is still no easy place to be and all three of us have some major adjustments that we are still working through.  I never expected the enormity of the change or that it would be this long lasting.  Things that I thought would be difficult were relatively easy...and the things that I thought I could just skip through are the ones that really bog me down.

So...for now...I enjoy this bit of respite before I get up and start charging forward once again.  Renewed and thankful for this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment