Sunday, August 8, 2010

I am what I eat...

I don't understand why I can't seem to remember that when I eat better and get even the slightest bit of exercise, I feel so much better.  This morning I had a modest, healthy breakfast, went on an hour long bike ride with the kids and then had a crispy salad for lunch. I feel terrific.  Now, this shouldn't be news to me because everytime I do this, I feel terrific.

The bigger quandry is why can't I remember this on other days?  Why can't I continue to make these choices on a regular basis?  It is almost like there is a conspiracy going on in my head that says feeling crappy is so much easier...just let go...fall to the dark (read:  fat and lazy) side...

I wish it was as easy as those commercials to get rid of mucus...a simple pill and the mucinex clears you right up.  Perhaps if I view my bell pepper as mucinex for my fat ass and cherry tomatoes as an upper I might be more consistent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment