Tuesday, July 6, 2010

An extra day

I took an extra day off today as comp time for all the travelling I have been doing lately.  I got the kids up and ready for the nanny.  And now I don't know what to do.

I feel guilty that I have the day off and I didn't give Ava the day off as well.  She works so hard and has been with us since the day Olivia was born.  She is dedicated and has been such a strong asset for me and the kids.  

I could give her the day off from my kids because she will still have Alex (the baby in our nanny share) so she could be covered.  However, I also just want a day.  I am not sure what I to do with myself.  I have no plans and can't imagine what to do with my time.  I feel like I should spend the day with the kids but also feel a bit run down. I want to lay on my ass and watch TV, take naps....but I am also saying that I have no time to go to the gym and get healthy...

Maybe I will start with an espresso and see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Listen my friend. We all need days to ourselves. You deserve it. Heck I look forward to a relaxing day without my three girls sometimes!! You are human, not a machine. So enjoy ur day and have fun!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete