Wednesday, March 24, 2010

If I had hair....

The kids have been driving me crazy.  I know that some parents would rather be caught dead than to admit that their kids are acting like animals, but the reality can't be hidden anymore.  This morning, I lost it with the little buggers.  Michael has gotten to an age appropriate phase where he screams at Olivia for breathing...usually if it is anywhere near his room.  This only makes Olivia want to break into his haven all the more. 

Olivia on the other hand has become quite emotionally needy.  She gloms onto me as soon as I walk in the door and wants constant attention and interaction.  I guess she thinks that dinner cooks itself and the laundry will walk itself to the washer (Michael's socks just might actually...)

How can it be that I miss them so much when they are not with me but then they come home and I think...Lord help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment