Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year New Starts

So the New Year celebration has come and gone (and my mess in my house is proof!).  I spent the festivities at home with my children, my friend Stephen and his children and my friend George and his children.  We had excessive amounts of Chinese foods, cake, hot cookies, movies, noise, games...and a pitcher of margharitas.  Everyone slept over and we got up to a hot breakfast of pancakes, eggs, bacon, and lots of coffee.  We rounded out the day by everyone going to the movies. It was a really great day for everyone.  I began the new year with hope and inspiration for what is ahead of me.

I feel like this is the year of more big choices, decisions and transitions.  I see major shifts coming in my job, in my family and in my personal life.  Some of the changes I can already start to define...others I just feel looming.  I enter into this next period with flexibility, openness and greater insight.  Here's hoping I don't screw it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment