Friday, November 4, 2011

When you google yourself...

you find the most amazing things.  You know what I mean...you have all done it (and those that haven't are lying...that actually sounds like something else...)

So I googled myself, as I am inclined to do from time to time to ensure there is nothing about my in stratosphere that I should be concerned about.  I found a few things that were interesting.

1.  I was quoted in a book that I was unaware about.  Knitting into the Mystery: A guide to the shawl-knitting ministry, used a quote from me from another piece that I had published.  I was always excited to say that I had published, but now I am quoted!  Yee Haw!

2.  There is nothing available that would stop me from running for President.  Not that I am running or that the material doesn't exist...it just didn't come up on a standard google search.

3.  None of my really fat pictures showed up.  Whew!

Now...go google yourself.  You know you want to.  No judgments from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment