Thursday, August 25, 2011

My newest published work!

I am so excited!  I got an email from the publisher and author of the book that I just contributed a chapter to regarding egg donation and the GLBT community.  This is obviously something that I feel quite passionate about and have much to say.  They responded that they loved my chapter and felt that it needed very little editing.  The comment that I loved the most was "You are a writers dream.  Our hero.  Amazing.  Hats off.  We'll be sending you the "rough" finalized version for approval once we've done our additions and a few tweaks. We love you. Seriously.  No, seriously..."  Now, I know this sounds like gloating (it is on many levels) but it made me feel so good that I wanted to share!  This will be my third published work!!  Yay!!!!


I can't wait for the book to hit the shelves!  



1 comment:

  1. That's great, Elliott! Congratulations!
    XOXOXOX
    Maria

    ReplyDelete