Thursday, December 15, 2011

Changing times, Changing paths

I don't know if it is just the time of year, or that my journey has taken me to the next stage of "What the hell do I do now?"

I have been lucky to have a very amazing, interesting and fulfilling career path, where I meet stimulating people whose life stories never cease to amaze me.  However, lately I have been thinking about what my next big step is.  As many of you know, I have recently started the process to grow a private practice.  I think the combination of the stress of my day to day job and the randomness under which it is all managed as really made me start to think that I need to restrategize how to move forward.  It has become clear to me that I am in a bit of a pigeonhole and won't find my way out anytime soon unless I make some drastic moves.

So...It looks like I am going to throw caution to the wind...again.  I am setting a deadline to be up and fully functional at a much faster rate than I had planned.  I think being my own boss, doing work that I love and being able to be more responsible to my family's changing needs has all led to this decision.  More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment